The most common complaints I hear about green lighting are that the technology is too expensive and simply “not feasible.” In my experience, no lighting retrofit has ever cost more than the long-term savings it provides.
Sure, this isn’t necessarily true with certain environmentally friendly technologies such as some types of advanced alternative-energy projects. But in addition to slashing energy costs, switching to greener lighting can result in numerous other benefits, including the following:
- Better overall economic health – aka, saving green and going green!
- Improvements in lighting boost property values
- Increased Productivity – People feel more comfortable, employees want to come to the workplace, tenants enjoy their living space
Check out my Excerpt from my book Green Lighting; it talks about these issues in more detail to really put the picture together.
More About Green Lighting
- LEDs to account half of commercial lighting market within 10 yrs
- It’s Official. LEDs are the new light product to go green in our house for green lighting.
- Pharox Rocking Out LEDs after Release Of Green Lighting Book!
- Google gives the Best Present to All It’s Employees: Green Lighting!
- Philips Buys into the Sustainable Technology Business.
- Launch of Neighbor to Neighbor Lighting Gets Boost From Me “The Green Living Guy”!